¯\_(ツ)_/¯

HAPPY GO LUCKY ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Wubadabalublub!

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Worst weather related case

DAY 77, LOG ENTRY # 12


The worst related case I have experienced was the Typhoon Yolanda or Typhoon Haiyan, almost 3 years ago.
(c) http://weather.com.ph/announcements/super-typhoon-haiyan-yolanda-update-number-007


(c) http://weather.com.ph/announcements/super-typhoon-haiyan-yolanda-update-number-007



The was a good and bad week or two because of these following reasons:

+ No classes
+ No electricity
+ Hard work
+ More time for the family
+ No bath for a day or two
+ Many people died
+ It made me fat because I was eating too much at that time.(great times)

I felt apathy at that time up to this point of my life. Just a brief moment of my happiness and all the time being fed up to life. Those times keep me pondering about life and death and why good men always suffer? and just just that insanity was drawing near as I keep on pondering that in my head everyday of my life. My after-thoughts about it was "Wow, destruction is everywhere." then a conversation over my head came next to it "We are all gonna die", "Yes, we are, but we are slowly dying and rotting in this vessel and some are there dying fast like Usain Bolt" even though it is like that I still feel apathy. 

1 comment: