¯\_(ツ)_/¯

HAPPY GO LUCKY ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Wubadabalublub!

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Final..Page..

DAY 91, LOG ENTRY # 14


Hello my dear views or whatever or whoever you are... this will be my last page maybe? we still don't know what the future awaits us all.. My final word is : "Eh" ¯\_(ツ)_ /¯ I just don't know what to say about this. I'll just do this quick and simple.

Q:"What is Earth science for you"
A:"Earth science is the study of Earth, where you can discover or may experience the mystery of the world and thus you can review, study or recall your past discussion with your teacher. It always helps as the saying goes "One step at a time, 5 or 6 backwards to the memory lane." That is all I could say/ type this time. 

               



Note: Sir, Thank you for making this blog as an extra credit for us to pass this sem. I am hoping that you would continue this kind of thing


No comments:

Post a Comment