¯\_(ツ)_/¯

HAPPY GO LUCKY ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Wubadabalublub!

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

"Kabo" for a change.

DAY 49, LOG ENTRY # 8

So, for this week challenge is to reduce our water consumption for 3 days... For some reason, people are reacting on what is "Kabo" it is a water dipper. We are not the kind of people who boast around being rich, it is okay to be rich as long we have the "common sense" up to date then there are shameless assholes who just cant keep their mouth shut and keep on asking "Sir, what is a Kabo?" ugh...


In my case, it was 10 scopes in the 1st day and so the next day I reduced to 8 and in the 3rd day I tried 4, so far, so bad same as my hygiene. 







The question that our teacher launched to us are
1.)
 How does it feel to have your water consumption limited to a minimal amount? 
Very nice, it made me smell like a garbage can or worst a piece of shit.
2.)Is this something you can do long-term?
Nuh-uh... If you do it by long term, your hygiene would tell you to do it short term.
3.)In the future, with the amount of shortages we have when it comes to water, limiting your water consumption may be inevitable. What are your thoughts on this?
My thoughts are similar as being sarcastic as I am, like you can always hire someone to do some water gathering ritual to your household.

No comments:

Post a Comment