¯\_(ツ)_/¯

HAPPY GO LUCKY ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Wubadabalublub!

Friday, September 16, 2016

A self-change for the marine biology.

DAY 63, LOG ENTRY # 10

The Time was seemingly faster than last year, as I felt it like 3 months from now, "Hey, Happy New Year!" as for today we were launched by a question about the documentary we watch last week (Wednesday) and here it goes : "From the documentary we had watched, what would be the ONE thing you would change with your lifestyle?"



All I could answer is a huge pile of "NOTHING" because I am contented with my life and the title itself is kinda of a joke for me, I mean, I didn't eat any fish for the last months, like the main focus in the documentary is about the marine wildlife extinctions due to human activities. I didn't even eat Shark fins, didn't use any Manta gills for medication in my entire life and I'm here just doing nothing with my entire life and it is a good life I had. My life solely circles around meat and vegetables. It was good times...

No comments:

Post a Comment